Discover the single source of truth for provider directory data.
Despite the healthcare industry spending conservatively $2.1 billion annually to address the issue, over 50% of the data in any given provider directory is wrong.
Payers struggle to streamline the millions of data points needed to maintain network adequacy, facilitate access to care, successfully treat patients and compensate the provider while maintaining quality initiatives.
Payers have an obligation to their members to provide the information they need to get the care they deserve. Regulatory pressures also abound:
• The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires qualified health plans (QHPs) offered through the Marketplace to ensure a sufficient choice of providers
• The No Surprises Act establishes that claims for out-of-network services may be denied altogether or covered at a reduced rate.
H1 Precise takes the burden of provider data management off of payers and digital health companies so their resources can be applied to helping patients engage in their care more effectively.
• H1 continuously monitors for data inaccuracies, and in real-time, corrects inaccurate provider data
• In addition, H1 Precise users benefit from a shared data-network across all H1 partners - when provider information is updated for one client, it is shared across the entirety of the H1 data network to ensure a single source of truth for all H1 partners.
• 10M+ HCP Profiles
• Contact information: 6M+ Phone Numbers, 600K+ Email Addresses
• Affiliation data including: 8K Hospitals, 10K University Research Centers, 100K Group Practices
• Because H1 leverages their data ecosystem, in which partners share updated provider information to the network, the investment is substantially more reasonable than that required to use other vendors.